NEDIRA EMPIRE PLT ('us', 'we' or 'our') operates https://www.nedirakl.com (the 'Site'). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ('Personal Information').
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ('Log Data'). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Purpose of Personal Data Collected
Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily on our Websites and the other related channels may be processed and/or disclose for the following purposes:
- to organize, verify and complete transactions with you;
- to advertise our products and/or services to you;
- to enable you to participate in ongoing promotions;
- to complete refunds or returns process;
- to improve our services;
- to respond to your requests or complaints;
- to send you updates on products, news and event updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives offered by Nedira Empire PLT and/or its partners and/or advertisers;
- to process your payment transactions;
- for our credit control service and/or collection of debts due and owing to us; and
- to comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
Storage of Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in our offices or in servers located in Malaysia. By continuing to use the Websites, products and/or services of NEDIRA EMPIRE PLT, you hereby consent to the storage of personal data.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these policy at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Site.